Friday, August 07, 2009

Posting schedule

For the two or three of you out there who might be following my Moss Island tale (and why is the Department of Justice checking out my blog??? Scary things you discover when you look too closely at your stats from Sitemeter), I am going to try to stick to a Tuesday and Friday posting schedule. The next post might be a little late, however, as we have company coming for a few days. Once a week would take a very long time to finish the story, but daily would be faster than I could write, so twice a week seems to be the compromise.

3 Comments:

At 4:23 PM, Blogger John B. said...

I'm sure there are birders at the DOJ. There are birders all over the federal government.

 
At 7:56 PM, Blogger Bill Pulliam said...

Oh, I'm sure, the DOJ comment was mostly a joke. The thought that DOJ might take a professional interest in my lunatic woodpecker rantings and occasional leftie political comments is downright laughable!

 
At 4:38 AM, Blogger Dave Nolin said...

Good writing and engaging story Bill.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter